Solving water pollution problems caused by domestic wastewater in countries around the world by utilizing advanced technology and know-how cultivated in Japan
FujiClean from Japan is a developer of onsite wastewater treatment technology and is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of residential and commercial wastewater treatment systems or “JOKASO” in Japanese. FujiClean was founded in 1961. FujiClean provides wastewater treatment solutions based on the technology we have cultivated through more than 60 years of history and experience in wastewater treatment projects. The FujiClean system has gained high reliability from its track record of more than several million systems installed worldwide. FujiClean will continue to develop and provide wastewater treatment systems with optimal performance to leave a beautiful and safe water environment for our future generations.
September 26, 2022
A video introducing the FujiClean system’s technology was released on the Sustainable Technology Promotion Platform (STePP) of the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO).
October 28, 2020
FujiClean was introduced as a corporation creating state-of-the-art Japanese technology on the Government of Japan’s English site “Moving Forward ? Japan: Innovating the Future.”
June 30, 2020
Selected as one of “2020 Global Niche Top Companies Selection 100” by Japan’s Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry. Link: Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry website (Japanese)
- All This video shows how the FujiClean System treats wastewater.
- Others Utilizing onsite wastewater treatment system technology to achieve the new effluent standard in the Philippines: JICA SDGs Business Supporting Survey for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
- All Sustainability page now available on our global website
- Japan Kaichi Watanabe, Chairman of the Board, awarded the Order of the Rising Sun, Silver Rays in Spring 2023
- United States Added installation examples to the "United States" page of sales bases
- Others Seminar on application of Johkasou wastewater treatment systems in environmental plans and protection at Hanoi University of Civil Engineering
- All The ‘What are the FujiClean Wastewater Treatment Systems?’ page and the ‘Sales Bases’ page were updated.
- Japan Video introducing the FujiClean system’s technology. (Click to jump to the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) ITPO Tokyo YouTube channel.)
- Japan Notice of Change of President
- Japan The FujiClean onsite wastewater treatment system has been registered in the "Sustainable Technology Promotion Platform (STePP)".
- All Global website released.
- All FujiClean was introduced in ”Newsweek International”.
- All FujiClean was introduced in “THE WORLDFOLIO.com”.
- All FujiClean was introduced as a corporation creating state-of-the-art Japanese technology on the Government of Japan’s English site “Moving Forward ? Japan: Innovating the Future.”
- All FujiClean interview article was posted on Forbes website.
- Australia New model FujiClean ACE1200 was released at FujiClean Australia.
- Japan Selected as one of “2020 Global Niche Top Companies Selection 100” by Japan’s Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry. Link: Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry website (Japanese)
Why FujiClean Wastewater Treatment
Systems are selected
Number of systems installed
We endeavor to provide high-quality, high-performance wastewater systems that match each country’s needs.
Share of Japanese market
We lead Japan’s onsite wastewater treatment market.
Highly reliable Japan-made system
Currently, we are developing projects with bases located in Australia, the United States, and Europe.